In town for a weekend? Here’s your 48-Hour Guide to Pacific Grove – whatever your taste, we’ve got you covered! So get ready, get set, and turn vacation mode ON!
Arrival: Check-in at the Olympia Lodge, leave your bags and head out for a bite to eat!
Depending on what you’re craving, you can choose from:
- Sunset dinner at Beach House Restaurant: for coastal views and casual California cuisine
- Passionfish: for seafood lovers and modern ambience
- Fandango Restaurant: for Mediterranean dishes in a charming converted house
Each boasts a selection of divine wines, so enjoy yourself, but don’t go overboard because tomorrow morning you’re teeing off!
Before your day starts, get going with a complimentary on-the-go breakfast from Olympia Lodge. Ask at check-in for details.
Then it’s time to tee off at one of Pacific Grove’s fine golf courses!
- Pacific Grove Golf Links
- Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
Recharge with a delicious lunch at one of these fine establishments:
- Aliotti’s Victorian Corner Restaurant: for a delicious mix of Italian, brunch and American classics.
- Julia’s: for filling and innovative vegetarian fare
- Rudolfo’s Café: fingerlickin’ Italian dishes.
Then take a walk around charming Pacific Grove. Start window shopping through the quaint streets and make your way down to the beach for a seaside stroll on Asilomar Beach.
Freshen up back at the Olympia Lodge and get ready for dinner!
- Vivolo’s Chowder House: for seafood and clam chowder fans alike!
- Il Vecchio: for more fine Italian cuisine (because you really can never have too much).
- Jeninni Kitchen + Wine Bar: for Mediterranean cuisine. Craving paella? Here you go!
Then finish the night off with a show at the Golden State Theatre! Acts like The Temptations, Sara Evans and Demetri Martin are just a few to frequent this cultural hotspot!
Brunch at one of these top spots. (Check out this Pacific Grove Brunch Guide for help!)
Visit the historic Point Pinos Lighthouse (open from 1-3PM on Sundays).
Recharge your batteries at the Butterfly Sanctuary (open 8AM-5PM)– on your own or with a guide.
And that’s it! Round out your trip, getting your things from the Olympia Lodge and scheduling your next visit!
The OL Fam